Friday, February 8, 2008

Be my referral and make more money

If you sign up the programs via the links in this blog, you could enjoy this benefit: 50% referal earnings back to you! As you may know, people can buy referals in almost all the money making program. So even you do not sign up through any referral links, you are probably assigned to be someone's referral.

However, being my referral, you can email me and I will send 50% of what I earn from you by paypal to you. That's true! We share the money!

Example: If you earn $100 in Treasuretrooper, I will earn $20 from you, so you will get $10 back!

To see how this work, you could just sign up clixsense in this blog, then send me an email with your username, you will receive $0.05. Because I earn $0.1 from you.

Why work for people don't pay you? ^_^

BTW: I am making about $200 per month without any referrals in all the program listed here. With referrals, the figure comes to amazing $1000 and it keeps increasing with the number of referrals. You could do it too by just using some spare time.


My email: wu.jairo@gmail.com

No comments: